Dr. Randall Burdett has been serving the Houston area with Chiropractic service for over 30 years.
Make your appointment for a FREE CONSULTATION today, (713) 667-7463.
Do you suffer from any of these conditions?
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Auto Accidents
- Work Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Carpel Tunnel
- Personal Injury
- Joint pain
- Poor Posture
Chiropractic treatments may be the solution for you and we can help.
Preventative & Wellness Care
We teach our patients corrective excercise techniquues to help strengthen and help with their specific problem. This includes certain types of stretches that can be performed in the comfort of your own home. Westbury Chriopractic Clinic also provides nutritional advice based on patients' specific needs. Providing knowledge on vitamins and healthy food choices, will get you on your way to a healthier you.
About Dr. R.L. Burdett
Dr. Burdett grew up in Temple, TX and graduated from University of Texas in Austin with a bachelor's in Chemistry in 1968. He then pursued his masters in biochemistry at University of Texas in El Paso in 1971. He moved to Houston to start a career in healthcare and realized his true passion was to start his own Chiropractic practice. He has been living and working in Houston for over 30 years with his wonderful wife, Gulten, who works as the office manager.
- UT Austin, B.A. Chemistry 1968
- UT El Paso, M.S. Clinical Biochemistry 1971
- Texas Chiropractic College, D.C. 1981
- Board of Regents Texas Chiropractic College
- Fellow of Congress of Chiropractic Consultants
- Int'l Academy of Neuro-Vascular Disease
- Council on diagnostic imaging of the American Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- Texas Chiropractic Association
- American Association of Clinical Chemists
- International Federation of Clinical Chemists
- Member of Who's Who in U.S. 2000
- Certified in Impairment Rating
- Houston Magazine's top doc's of 2008 & 2009